This is an open sewing day, you can bring your current project or if you have something you would like some help with, perhaps the Block of the Month Challenge, then bring it along....
In addition, there will be:-
- a demonstration of basic foundation piecing for those who are not familiar with the technique.
- instructions for the Group Quilt Project for those who are interested. The Group Quilt is based on a simple foundation pieced block.
- foundation and instructions available for a simple placemat
- a selection of fabric strips/fat quarters in coordinating colours and a background fabric
- ruler, rotary cutter and cutting mat. pins, threads
- sewing machine and usual sewing kit
You are welcome to be involved in some or all of the above .... or just enjoy the company and morning tea!
We will bring irons and ironing boards and a cutting mat and provide morning tea.
Hope you can join us!