If you would like to start a quilting sketchbook or journal and try out some techniques you can use, then bring:-
- Sketchbook/Journal or paper
- Thick thread and large needle to bind pages if making your own book
- Photograph(s) that inspire you … yours or from magazines etc
- Glue stick, scissors, ruler, rubber, lead pencil
- Tracing paper, masking tape, cling film (small quantity)
And if you have them ...
- Watercolour or acrylic paints/ paintbrush
- Colour pencils, pigment ink or gel pens
and join us after the February meeting for some fun!